We partner up with local stone suppliers in Charleston, SC to get you the best price of Granite, Quartz or Marble slab of your choice! We also have a vast selection of sinks available at discounted prices or at no cost to you. Check out our Design section for more information.
· Quartz is “Engineered” (Man-made) stone made from natural materials
· Non-porous and requires no sealing, conditioning or polishing
· Easiest to maintain and clean (mild soap and water) ( compared to marble and granite)
· For indoor uses only; will fade if exposed to direct outdoor sunlight
· Quartz products offer consistency in patterns and colors that natural stone can not. Quartz surfaces do not offer the uniqueness and varied random patterns of natural granite and marble.
· Each piece is an individual and unique, and cannot be duplicated
· All-natural, strong, dense stone that is porous
· Requires regular application of sealants; spills may stain if allowed to stand
· Will not fade in sunlight; can be used in outdoor applications
· Easy to clean and resistant to bacteria
· Granite applications include kitchen countertops, bath room vanities, bar tops and fireplaces
· Granite worktops are waterproof, stain-resistant and almost impossible to scratch, and will maintain their diamond-polished looks for years. Hot pans, spills and every-day activities in kitchens pose no problem and cleaning is as simple as a damp cloth, making hygiene very easy.
· Because its main component is calcium, it can be affected by acids such as vinegar and citrus beverages.
· Because of Marble’s more porous properties, it is not recommended for kitchens or bar tops.
· Marble applications include bathroom vanities, shower and fireplace surrounds.